Tuesday, February 17, 2015


Whew!!!  I just love 5-day weekends; we had so much fun!  My school doesn't take Ski Weekend, instead we take and extended President's Day Weekend=Ski Weekend.  We started with a half day of school on Thursday, and go back to school tomorrow.  This weekend was a fun filled weekend.  My hubby's (Mr. B) birthday was on Friday and that is when our crazy whirlwind weekend began.

Friday was a gorgeous day here on the San Francisco Peninsula!  It was ~72 degrees at the coast which we took full advantage of!  We have the world's best neighbors, we spent 3+ hours with them at the beach in Pacifica.  The kids played in the water, climbed rocks, played football and played hide-and-seek.  It was so warm my daughter (G) went through 3 outfits because she kept getting wet over and over.  We spent a few minutes sitting together during which I was able to snap this quick family selfie!

We also have a 1 year old Shih Tzu named Bruno.  He also loves the beach, but mostly chases seagulls at warp speed!  He really thinks he is the size of a German Shepard!  Shhh, don't tell him...


We spent the rest of Friday having a delicious BBQ with our wonderful neighbors.  Needless to say, Mr. B had a great day!  We spent the rest of the weekend driving up to Northern California to visit family, crossing things off our To-Do List and getting crafty.  I finally finished a bedroom set I refinished and love the way it turned out!  Whether you have school, a snow day or ski weekend, I hope it's an enjoyable week!  Oh...I almost forgot pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training tomorrow...baseball is almost here!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment