Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So, I am new to this whole blogging world!  I am very excited you have found my blog and I hope you decide to stick around for awhile!  I am blogging about one of my most favorite Valentine's Day projects which is based on the beloved book Guess How Much I love You by Sam McBratney!




This project is an oldie but goodie...it stems from the days way back when you had to really search for new and exciting projects.  You couldn't just hop on Teachers Pay Teachers to find adorable crafts!  This project was from a Mailbox Magazine, circa the year 2000 (yes, I have been teaching that long!)  First, we listen to the adorable story of Big Nut Brown Hare and Little Nut Brown Hare competing to show who has more love for the other.  Then, we complete this adorable version on Big Nut Brown Hair!   The kiddos love that the project consists only of heart shapes.  We then did a lot sequencing with this story and in Writer's Workshop, we wrote an illustrated a list of animals we love!



I hope you enjoyed this blog and come back again!





3 comments:

  1. Laurie!! Yay - welcome to blogging! I love how your blogged turned out! Megan did a great job! Can't wait to read more adventures with your Kinders!

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Laurie! I love the color scheme :) Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I am excited to see where this takes me. Your turn Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete